For 2021 we offer you a new way to enjoy the French Divide route. A brand new ITT format.
What is ITT?
ITT stands for Individual Time Trial.
This means you can ride the French Divide 2021 route without the staff following you but still have live tracking. You’ll be on your own against time.
When can I start the ITT of the FD2021?
From July 1th to August 1th 2021.
You can leave any day, any time.
One condition: have a stamp of a shop or restaurant in Bray-Dunes to validate time of departure.
How does it work?
Exactly the same as the regular French Divide:
– same start in Bray-Dunes
– same 2021 route
– same finish in Mendionde
– same live tracking on Myprogress
How to register?
Here’s the link to the registration form: (Coming soon)
Can I ride with friends?
Of course. We only ask you to follow the same self-supporting rule as the French Divide.
So I can ride it in 1 month taking my time? But will it be valid?
Yes. Once you’ve reached the finish in Mendionde and got a stamp from the Restaurant Etchebarne you’ll have to send us your brevet card so we can check your route to validate your journey.
What is in the ITT pack?
– The brevet card
– The patch
– The t-shirt
– Membership to the organization managing the event
– The official 2021 cycling cap with your name on it.
– The 2021 FD jersey
– The SPOT tracker rent
– Live tracking on myprogress
– Postal fees for pack delivery
How much is it ?
ITT Registration is 50€.
With options to add:
– Official 2021 cycling cap: + 30€ (to order 6 weeks before departure for custom cap with name)
– Official 2021 jersey: 65€
– Sport tracker rent: 70€ for 15 days + 4€ per extra day. If you rent a tracker with us, it must be returned before august 5th 2021.
– Pack delivery out of France: +8€, out of U.E +15€
To be informed about the IIT registration opening :
Subscribe to the French Divide newsletter below