All the terms & conditions and the registration process.
Terms & conditions:
- Be 18 years old at the start.
- People below 18 are not allowed in the event. EVEN if they are accompanied by an adult/parent.
- To be medically able for ultra-distance trials.
- No registration by pair/couple. Individual registration only.
- No selection, no quotas.
- First come, first served.
- Limited to 150 participants.
How does the registration work:
- Fill in the online registration form: Sorry Full!!!!!
- We’ll send you an e-mail in the next 7 days with all the infos for you to proceed to the payment.
- Proceed to the payment via bank transfer or check (french checks only).
- You’ll receive a registration validation e-mail in the next 7 days.
- You’ll be added to the participants list on our website. But don’t panic if you don’t see yourself in the list in the next second/days! We’ll update it regularly.
- We’ll send you the participant’s guide and many other infos.
- The 2022 trace will be available in may 2022.
And then… you’ll have to wait for the start!
Questions about the gear, travel organization, etc.? Go to the Facebook group French Divide Riders. It is a very kind and helful community always ready to help.
Read the FAQ
Regular news on our Facebook page: French Divide
You don’t have Facebook? No problem. All the IMPORTANT info regarding your participation will be sent directly to your e-mail inbox!