All the terms & conditions and the registration process.
Next edition in 2025 (no edition in 2024)
Terms & conditions:
- Be 18 years old at the start.
- People below 18 are not allowed in the event. EVEN if they are accompanied by an adult/parent.
- To be medically able for ultra-distance trials.
- No registration by pair/couple. Individual registration only.
- No selection, no quotas.
- First come, first served.
- Limited to 100 participants..
How does the registration work:
Fill in the online registration form: FULL
- We’ll send you an e-mail in the next 7 days with all the infos for you to proceed to the payment.
- Proceed to the payment via bank transfer
- You’ll receive a registration validation e-mail in the next 7 days..
- You’ll be added to the participants list on our website. But don’t panic if you don’t see yourself in the list in the next second/days! We’ll update it regularly.
- We’ll send you the participant’s guide and many other infos.
- The trace will be available in june .
And then… you’ll have to wait for the start!
Questions about the gear, travel organization, etc.? Go to the Facebook group French Divide Riders
It is a very kind and helful community always ready to help.
Read the FAQ
Regular news on our Facebook page: : French Divide
You don’t have Facebook? No problem. All the IMPORTANT info regarding your participation will be sent directly to your e-mail inbox!